Ethical Jewelry Designer, is our “motto”. At Jaume Labro, our primary mission is inextricably entwined with our values. As makers of the finest bespoke jewelry, your satisfaction is our first concern. Each of our clients is a unique individual, and the jewelry we produce reflects our understanding of individual needs and preferences.
ETHICAL JEWELRY DESIGNER MOKUME GANE
A CUSTOMER JOURNEY LIKE NO OTHER
- A focus on the individual
- Clear communication
- Absolute reliability
- The use of the finest materials
- Superb craftsmanship
THE AMAZING ART OF MOKUME GANE
Jaume Labro has spent nearly a decade mastering an art like none other: Mokume Gane. The patterned white, red, yellow and green gold alloys combined with silver and palladium were once only available to high-status samurai warriors. Now, Labro brings this rare and exclusive art to you. Fine craftsmanship and rare beauty are yours when you choose Labro Mokume Gane jewelry.
BEYOND JEWELRY: AESTHETICS MEET ETHICS
- Conflict free diamonds. We source gems mined with environmental sensitivity, by companies who care for their workers and local communities.
- Pollution-free gold. The process in which gold is extracted from ore results in huge amounts of toxic waste. To avoid this, we choose the purest recycled gold.
- Contribute to environmental restoration. Jaume Labro supports environmental charities, including a forest restoration program.
- Contribute to a better future for children. Our studio supports an inspiring NGO in Sierra Leone, which builds schools for children in disadvantaged communities.
At Jaume Labro, luxury is not a guilty pleasure. You may be sure that the fine jewelry you choose has also contributed to a better future for our planet and its people. See our ethical jewelry designer pieces.